Best Pressure Washer 2019 reviews : Tips to Use It Many people think that a pressure washer is a tool to wash a car and other vehicles. In fact, this tool is able to be used to clean other things such as a garden, backyard, walls, and various corners of a house which are difficult to reach. A pressure washer is a mechanical spraying device with a high pressure. The best pressure washer can help you in getting rid of any dirt in various places, such as paving block, solid surface, and even carpet.
Best Pressure Washer 2019 Reviews – TOP 10 Buyers Guide Under 300$
Basically, the way how a pressure washer works is the same with an air compressor. What makes it different with an air compressor is the object it compresses. For the air compressor, the object it compresses is gas or air, while a pressure washer can be water or other liquids, and also gas. A pressure washer is moved by dynamo and engine, where each mover has its own pros and cons. Before you decide to buy the best pressure washers on sale, read some information below first that may be your consideration.
Choosing the Best Pressure Washer 2019
There are several things you have to concern in choosing and using a pressure washer, such as:
1. What are the uses of that tool? For what needs?
2. The capacity needed, both the pressure and the flow rate.
3. The features or the accessories needed or the accessories available.
4. How the electrical powers needed.
In order to optimize the use of a pressure washer, there are some features which need to be completed, such as:
1. Spray Gun
It is a standard feature which the function is for media output machine. Usually, the tip is a nozzle which can be set spray that is widened or focused.
2. Soap Tube
This accessory is already installed on the body of the machine and there are separate ones too. The function is for a soap storage place, where at the time required for saponification can be done by drawing lance for a soap tube installed on the machine. For a separate soap tube, it has to be installed at the end of the machine gun kit. Usually, a pressure washer that uses a soap tube, its work pressure is more than 40 Bars.
3. Rotor Power
This accessory functions to clean the dirt which is hard to be cleaned, where the way it works is designed in such a way that the results of the spray out of the gun kit is a spray in the form of a vortex. So that besides spraying, the results can also form as a spinning spray.
There are 2 types of a nozzle, the pointing-type and the spraying type. For the pointing-type, it is used for working with the distance between the tip of the gun with the workpiece is quite further away. The pointing type nozzle is usually used in a narrow room or a place which is quite hard to reach. While for the spraying type, it is used for basic working which is not really difficult to do.
It is functioned as a water heater which gets out of the machine, where the already pressurized water that comes out of the engine is heated to a certain temperature, usually 200ºC
6. Total Stop System
This feature is functioned as an On/Off switch of the pressure washer.
Those are the tips and the best deals on pressure washers, as well as if you want to choose the top rated gas pressure washers. You are also able to look for the pressure washers consumer reports or the best pressure washer reviews in order to know the quality of the pressure washer you are going to buy.
The Use of a Pressure Washer
There are a lot of types of a pressure washer, such as Ryobi power washer and electric pressure washer. You can search for those types of a pressure washer in the list of the best pressure washers at home depot. Do not forget to also look for the best electric pressure washer reviews and Ryobi power washer reviews to know more about the quality and the features available.
A pressure washer is mostly used for daily life as a cleaner tool with waters as the media. One of the benefits of this tool is it cleans much cleaner, much quicker, and it is also able to peel the paint, dirt, or moss that is stuck on the things you clean. For you who want to know more about the usage of a pressure washer, check these out.
1. A pressure washer to clean cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles. You have to pay attention to the pressure if you use your pressure washer to clean your car or your motorcycle. It will be better if you do not use a pressure washer with a big pressure, because too big water pressure can damage the surface paint of your car or motorcycle. You should consider the big pressure on your pressure washer before you use the tool. If you think the water pressure is too big, you are able to take some distances when spraying the water and set the nozzle gun to spreading position.
2. A pressure washer to clean a carpet. If you want to use this tool to clean a carpet, hang the carpet and spray the water thoroughly. Set the nozzle gun to pointing position to a spot which is hard to clean.
Tips to Use A Pressure Washer to Be More Durable
Here are the tips for using a pressure washer you can follow, so that it is able to be more durable.
1. Make sure the electrical pressure is stable. A pressure washer generally uses a quite big electrical power. That is why, make sure the electrical pressure in your house is enough and stable. So that the system of your pressure washer can be more durable and not easily damage.
2. Make sure the water supply is fulfilled. An unstable water supply is able to damage the machine of your pressure washer. It is because the machine of the tool will continue to work even though the button is not pushed. So that when the water supply is not fulfilled, it will damage the machine.
3. Use clean water. The use of clean water for a pressure washer is a must. Because the dirt that comes with the water will damage the filter of your pressure washer. Moreover if the filter is rarely cleaned, various dirt such as moss, sands, or even soils which come with the water will damage the filter.
4. Discard the air and water pressure after the usage. The system which is used on a pressure washer is the addition of an air pressure while spraying water through a nozzle gun. That is why, after you use your pressure washer, do not forget to discard the air and water pressure both in the tube or in the nozzle gun. Because if those 2 pressures are not discarded, continuous air pressure will be happened and eventually will damage the seal both on the nozzle gun and on the machine of a pressure washer.
5. Unravel the hose during the usage. This is the last tip of using a pressure washer to make it more durable. Do not forget to unravel the machine hose when it is used. Because the hose is filled with high-pressure air, and by unraveling and making sure the hose is in the proper position will reduce the possibility of the air pressure turned into the engine or the possibility of the rupture of the hose due to excessively high pressure.
How to Use A Pressure Washer
1. Prepare an electrical power which is suitable for the type and the specification of a pressure washer you have. Try to be exaggerated from the specification mentioned on the tool, because the electrical power in your house is surely used for other needs such as fridge, television, computer, and many more.
2. Measure the water flow from the faucet which will be used for a pressure washer by preparing the water reservoir and a clock. Calculate of how many liters of water per minute, then adjust with the specification of water discharge liter per minute on the pressure washer you have.
3. Install the water filter to the hose installation before the water gets into the pressure washer, so that you can make sure that the water is clean from any dirt that can damage the water circulation.
4. Unravel the high-pressure hose when you use the tool, so that the pressurized water is able to easily and smoothly flows.
5. When you use your pressure water, do not continuously open and close it at many times in a short time.
6. Do not use a pressure water to spray plants, animals, or humans because it is too dangerous.
Those are the best buy on pressure washers 2018 reviews and all the tips you can follow for your best pressure washer 2019 reviews
|1||Sun Joe SPX3000|
|2||Sun Joe SPX3001|
|3||Sun Joe SPX4000|
|4||Sun Joe SPX3000 – BLack|
|5||Sun Joe SPX4001|
|6||Karcher K3 Electric Power Pressure Washer, 1800 PSI, 1.5 GPM|
|7||Karcher K1700 Electric Power Pressure Washer 1700 PSI TruPressure, 3-Year Warranty, Turbo Nozzle Included|
|8||AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer|
|9||AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000 psi Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun|
|10||Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501|